Triumphal car, pulled by four horses, which conveyed Sir Francis Burdett to the Crown and Anchor Tavern, Strand, June 29th, 1807.
© City of London
Record 1 of 1
All content (images and text) on this Web Site is copyright City of London and may not be copied or reproduced for any purpose without permission. An application to reproduce any image may be made at the time of purchasing the image(s) online.