View of a steam machine, New Road, Islington. New Road was built to link the City with the western suburbs. In 1857 it was re-named Pentonville Road.
© City of London
Record 6 of 130
All content (images and text) on this Web Site is copyright City of London and may not be copied or reproduced for any purpose without permission. An application to reproduce any image may be made at the time of purchasing the image(s) online.