Buy Prints and Digital files
To place an order for any image:
- Search the Collections
- Select and add image(s) to the basket or My Folder
- Click Checkout
- Select the size of image/file size
- Read and accept 'Reproduction rights' (for commercial use)
- VAT inclusive price will be displayed but please note that the delivery charge will not be added until Confirm Details Page
- Click Continue
- Read and accept 'City of London Terms & Conditions and Collage Special Conditions'
- Order Summary Page - you may order by post or online or return to Checkout
- Click Order On Line
- User Log On Screen - you must log on or register on main City of London Website
- View Shopping Cart - at this stage you can amend your order, empty cart or continue browsing
- Proceed to Checkout - enter delivery address
- Confirm Details Page - will display postage and VAT payable
- Secure Payment page 1 - select payment method e.g. visa or press cancel to go back
- Secure Payment page 2 - enter card details
- Option to start again, cancel purchase or
- Make payment
- Order Confirmation Email - you will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order - at this point a contract will exist between us
No cancellation - we regret we cannot accept cancellation of any order to buy paper prints because they are printed to your specification or to download digital prints because of the nature of digital files. This does not limit your rights in the case of faulty or damaged prints. Click here for more information on No Cancellation Rights.
You can buy colour prints and digital files of any of the images on the Collage web site. For black & white prints see 'Other Services'
The information below will help you determine which size of digital file to order.
Service A files are compressed for sending electronically so appear much smaller than the stated sizes. The files open to their original sizes in most image software.
Service B files can be ordered as either compressed or uncompressed files.
Maximum file size: 4.5MB
or 1536 x 1024 pixels
(will produce up to 5.25" x 3.5", 13cm x 8.67cm on the printed page)
A compressed file approx. 302KB jpeg will be sent via email.
An 'in between' size, for large web images and small print reproductions.
Maximum file size: 18MB
or 3072 x 2048 pixels
(will produce up to 10.25" x 7", 26cm x 17.34cm on the printed page)
Either an 18MB TIFF file on CD (posted) or a compressed jpeg sent via email.
Allows for up to single page A4 use.
RGB (or Red, Green, Blue) files should be ordered for use on web-pages or on-screen presentations.
CMYK (or Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) files should be ordered for any colour reproductions for the printed page.
As with our print sales, you must seek permission before reproducing any digital file.
Our largest file size is for commercial and academic use only and you will be required to fill in an online 'Application to reproduce' form before ordering the file(s).
Please contact the COLLAGE office if you have any further questions regarding our digital service.
T 020 7332 3097
The cost of prints/digital files is:
|8x6 inches||£7.15 (£5.96 ex VAT)|
|10x8 inches||£10.75 (£8.94 ex VAT)|
|12x8 inches||£15.30 (£12.77 ex VAT)|
|4.5MB file||£10.00 (£8.33 ex VAT)|
|18MB file||£20.00 (£16.66 ex VAT)|
|CD||£2.50 (£2.08 ex VAT)|