Bow Road from Mile End Road
Bow Road from Mile End Road
More information
Bow Road from Mile End Road
SC_PHL_01_393_80_3322B (Collage 118940)
London Metropolitan Archives: LCC Photograph Library
A view looking east down Bow Road from Mile End Road featuring St Clement's Hospital on the right (with tower). The hospital was opened in 1849 as the City of London Union Workhouse. It closed in 2005 following a decision to sell the site for redevelopment.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.