Cuper's Gardens, Lambeth
Cuper's Gardens, Lambeth
More information
Cuper's Gardens, Lambeth
q9513824 (Collage 17601)
London Metropolitan Archives: Main Print Collection
View in Cuper's Gardens, Lambeth in 1809; showing the orchestra at the time it was occupied by Messrs. Beaufoys for the British Wine Manufactory. In 1762 the Beaufoy Vinegar Works took up occupation, at that time being involved in wine manufacture. In 1810 Beaufoys' moved to a new works in South Lambeth Road, and the site became the base for building Waterloo Bridge.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.