Kynaston Technical School: a statue of two figures 'leap frogging' in situ in the grounds of the school.
Kynaston Technical School: a statue of two figures 'leap frogging' in situ in the grounds of the school.
More information
Kynaston Technical School: a statue of two figures 'leap frogging' in situ in the grounds of the school.
SC_PHL_02_0358_61_356 (Collage 194210)
London Metropolitan Archives: LCC Photograph Library
Kynaston Technical School: a statue of two figures 'leap frogging' in situ in the grounds of the school.
The school was known as Paddington Secondary Technical School before 1956, when it moved to the site in St. John's Wood. Another school, The Quintin School, shared the St John's Wood site, and in 1969 the two schools merged to form Quintin Kynaston School. The comprehensive school became co-educational in 1976.

Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.