Dockyard, Deptford
Dockyard, Deptford
More information
Dockyard, Deptford
p5373734 (Collage 20138)
London Metropolitan Archives: Wakefield Collection
"A view of His Majesty's Dock Yard at Deptford..."; H.M. Dockyard, also known as the Royal Dock and commonly called King's Yard, was created in 1513, south of Great Howland Dock.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.