Exchange Court, Westminster
Exchange Court, Westminster
More information
Exchange Court, Westminster
p5420066 (Collage 21133)
London Metropolitan Archives: Main Print Collection
View of the old Thatched House Tavern, formerly the residence of Nell Gwynne in 1666, Exchange Court, Strand. Exchange Court was also referred to as 'New Exchange Court' and 'Thatched House Alley'.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.