St Dionis Backchurch
St Dionis Backchurch
More information
St Dionis Backchurch
q3829443 (Collage 2232)
London Metropolitan Archives: Main Print Collection
St Edmund the King and Martyr (Deposited Collection). Hollow iron pilaster supporting organ loft, from St Dionis Backchurch, discovered when the church was demolished in 1878.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.