Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly
Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly
More information
Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly
SC_GL_ENT_001 (Collage 323385)
London Metropolitan Archives: Granger Entertainments
Egyptian Hall was an exhibition hall built in 1812. It was designed by Frederick Robinson. It was commissioned by William Bullock in as a museum to house his collection but was converted into an exhibition space in 1819.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.