More information
q6061273 (Collage 3962)
London Metropolitan Archives: Main Print Collection
View of the Roman and Medieval remains on the site of Leadenhall. The original Leadenhall was destroyed in the Great Fire of London 1666, and
rebuilt as a market hall. Remains of earlier buildings, from Roman times onward, were uncovered in 1880 when the site was redeveloped.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.