Leadenhall
Leadenhall
More information
Leadenhall
q6061250 (Collage 3969)
London Metropolitan Archives: Main Print Collection
View of Roman remains on the site of Leadenhall. The original Leadenhall was destroyed in the Great Fire of London 1666, and rebuilt as a market hall with three courts. Remains of earlier
buildings, from Roman times onward, were uncovered in 1880 when the
site was redeveloped.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.