Leathersellers' Hall
Leathersellers' Hall
More information
Leathersellers' Hall
q6885465 (Collage 4190)
London Metropolitan Archives: Main Print Collection
The lower part of the image shows the crypt under Leathersellers' Hall viewed from the north while the upper part of the image shows the ceiling in the dining hall above the crypt. The Leathersellers' Hall had occupied the site of the dissolved St Helen's Priory, Bishopsgate and the crypt was exposed in 1799 when the hall was taken down to be rebuilt further to the east.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.