Leathersellers' Hall
Leathersellers' Hall
More information
Leathersellers' Hall
q688542x (Collage 4195)
London Metropolitan Archives: Main Print Collection
Remains of a crypt situated under Leathersellers' Hall. The Leathersellers' Hall had occupied the site of the dissolved St. Helen's Priory, Bishopsgate and the crypt was exposed in 1799 when the hall was taken down to be rebuilt further to the east.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via collage@cityoflondon.gov.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.