The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
St Mary, Putney
St Mary, Putney
22213
St Mary, Putney
View of St Mary, Putney and the timber bridge over the River Thames, which was replaced by a stone structure in 1886; also with figures and a horse-drawn cart in the foreground.
1783
London Metropolitan Archives
Wakefield Collection
Dillon, J.
Laurie, Robert (1755?-1836)
Harris, John (1756-1846)
mezzotint
paper
32cms
p5391643
approx