The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Woolwich
Woolwich
of 18
23484
Woolwich
View of Woolwich from the Rotunda. The Rotunda, by Nash, was originally erected in St. James's Park in 1814; it was transferred to Woolwich in about 1820.
1823
London Metropolitan Archives
Lysons' Environs of London
Baynes, T.M.
Walther, David; Hullmandel, Charles
lithograph
paper
26cms
landscape
q9517093