The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
St Saviour's Grammar School
St Saviour's Grammar School
of 123
26142
St Saviour's Grammar School
View of St Saviour's Free Grammar School, located in St Saviour's churchyard, Southwark. St Saviour's was formerly known as St Mary Overie and subsequently became Southwark Cathedral in 1897, the name by which it is known today.
c1815
London Metropolitan Archives
Manning & Bray Collection
anon.
engraving
paper
15cms
p5402128
Approximate