The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
St Saviour's Free Grammar School
St Saviour's Free Grammar School
of 123
26144
St Saviour's Free Grammar School
North view of St Saviour's Free Grammar School in St Saviour's churchyard, Southwark. In lower margin is a south view of the same structure with impressions of the silver medal presented to the best deserving boy. St Saviour's subsequently became Southwark Cathedral in 1897.
1815
London Metropolitan Archives
Manning & Bray Collection
Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell (1792-1849)
Howlett, G.
Wilkinson, Robert (fl.1785-1825)
engraving
paper
33cms
p5402157
Approximate