The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
St Saviour's Free Grammar School
St Saviour's Free Grammar School
of 123
26146
St Saviour's Free Grammar School
Interior view of the Governor's Court Room St Saviour's Free Grammar School, St Saviour's Churchyard. St Saviour's subsequently became known as Southwark Cathedral in 1897.
1826
London Metropolitan Archives
Manning & Bray Collection
Yates, G.
watercolour
paper
28cms
p5402134
Approximate