The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Lambeth
Lambeth
of 806
17569
Lambeth
The Lambeth Asylum for Girls, founded 1758. It remained on the site at the corner of Westminster Bridge Road and Kennington Road until 1866.
c1840
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Ingrey, Charles
lithograph
paper
60cms
q9513178
approx