The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Bank of England
Bank of England
of 338
667
Bank of England
View of the Bank of England showing the new wing built where St Christopher-le-Stocks formerly stood. Also showing St Bartholomew-by-the-Exchange.
1790
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Peltro, John (1760-1808)
Hogg, A.
engraving
paper
42cms
v9040159
Approximate