The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Bull and Mouth Street
Bull and Mouth Street
of 83
1989
Bull and Mouth Street
View of the Bull and Mouth Inn, St Martin's le Grand. In 1830 - 1831 the Bull and Mouth Inn was taken down and rebuilt to become the Queen's Hotel, however the old name seems to have continued in common use. Bull and Mouth Street was built over in 1825.
1835
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Shepherd, Thomas Hosmer (1793-1864)
pencil
paper
22cms
sketch
q232301x
Exact