The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Leathersellers' Hall
Leathersellers' Hall
4189
Leathersellers' Hall
Crypt under Leathersellers' Hall. The Leathersellers' Hall had occupied the site of the dissolved St. Helen's Priory and the crypt was exposed in 1799 when the hall was taken down to be rebuilt further to the east.
1871
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
photo-mechanical process
paper
21cms
q6885502