The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Leathersellers' Hall
Leathersellers' Hall
4195
Leathersellers' Hall
Remains of a crypt situated under Leathersellers' Hall. The Leathersellers' Hall had occupied the site of the dissolved St. Helen's Priory, Bishopsgate and the crypt was exposed in 1799 when the hall was taken down to be rebuilt further to the east.
1871
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Smith, John Thomas (1766-1833)
Reproduction of an original print engraved by J.T.Smith and published by John Manson in 1800.
photo-mechanical process
paper
30cms
q688542x