The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
St Dionis Backchurch
St Dionis Backchurch
2232
St Dionis Backchurch
St Edmund the King and Martyr (Deposited Collection). Hollow iron pilaster supporting organ loft, from St Dionis Backchurch, discovered when the church was demolished in 1878.
1878
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Emslie, John Philipps, (1839-1913)
Use of this item is subject to the permission of St Edmund the King and Martyr.
pencil
paper
30cms
q3829443
exact