The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Belvedere Road, Lambeth
Belvedere Road, Lambeth
17581
Belvedere Road, Lambeth
View of the newly erected round-format Walker's Shot Manufactory in Belvedere Road, Lambeth. Built by D.R. Roper and A.B. Clayton in 1826, it stood near the river to the west of Waterloo Bridge. It operated between 1829 and 1949, finally being demolished in 1962.
1829
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Hinchcliff, J.
Jones & Co
engraving
paper
18cms
q9513379
Approximate