The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Lambeth Hill
Lambeth Hill
3913
Lambeth Hill
View of old houses (Doctors' Commons) on the east side of Lambeth Hill, which were demolished in 1867.
1867
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Emslie, John Philipps, (1839-1913)
pencil
paper
21cms
q6059709