The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Leadenhall
Leadenhall
3950
Leadenhall
Section and elevation of wall no. 4E, Leadenhall. The original Leadenhall was destroyed in the Great Fire of London 1666, and rebuilt as a market hall. Remains of earlier buildings, from Roman times onward, were uncovered in 1880 when the site was redeveloped.
1881
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Hodge, Henry
watercolour
paper
60cms
q6061379
exact