The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Aldgate House, Aldgate High Street
Aldgate House, Aldgate High Street
237
Aldgate House, Aldgate High Street
View of Aldgate House (Flints), originally Sir John Cass's school, built in front of St Botolph, Aldgate, with figures and carriage. The house incorporates the business premises of Lace-Man and Glover, the Portsoken Ward Watch House and statues including Sir John Cass.
1815
London Metropolitan Archives
Main Print Collection
Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell (1792-1849)
For watercolour see Record No: 236.
pen/wash
paper
30cms
v9011979
Exact