The City of London’s Collage website uses cookies. For details on how we use cookies please read our policy on cookies.
(this requires a cookie)
Kynaston Technical School: female staff members use the staff room.
of 10
194206
Kynaston Technical School: female staff members use the staff room.
Kynaston Technical School: female staff members use the staff room.
The school was known as Paddington Secondary Technical School before 1956, when it moved to the site in St. John's Wood. Another school, The Quintin School, shared the St John's Wood site, and in 1969 the two schools merged to form Quintin Kynaston School. The comprehensive school became co-educational in 1976.

1968
London Metropolitan Archives
LCC Photograph Library
King, Harold
22.113 KYN
photograph
SC_PHL_02_0358_TFE45